Monday, July 9, 2007

Looking for a roomie

Hi everyone!

My name's Jill, and I'm also looking for a roommate for our first year at med school! I have a two bedroom, two bathroom second floor apartment near Manayunk. The website for the apartment complex is: www.theglenapartments.net (check out the Cambria-style apartment). It's about 15 minutes from campus, but I do have a car and would love to carpool. I'm fine with a male or female roommate as long as he/she is a clean nonsmoker.

If you're interested in rooming with me, let me know so I can send you more details and answer your questions. I can be reached on my cell phone (516.680.4222), by email (jillfonda@gmail.com), or on facebook!

Also, is anyone else living in the Glen apartments? I thought I saw someone mention them about a month ago, but I can't be sure.

Hope everyone's enjoying the summer, and I can't wait to hear back!

Jill :)

No comments: