Tuesday, July 10, 2007

We need advice, help... a miracle.

Hello friends,

Basically this is my cry for help about housing. As smart as this is, my roomie and I are both from CA and have zero chances of seeing a place before signing a lease in center city. It turns out, looking on craigslist and philly weekly isnt as easy as we thought it would be. Does anyone know of some good apt complexes to live in in the city? Also, another wall we've come across is since we can't see any of the places, I guess it's technically illegal to be renting the apt out to someone who hasnt seen the place, so some of the landlords won't rent to us, if anyone has some free time lounging around the city.. hint hint =) Honestly, I'm just asking the people who live close to philly for any advice/wisdom possible, because we've been looking for about 1.5 months and are getting desperate. Thanks!

PS: my email is JessicaKim3@gmail.com if you guys have any advice!

No comments: