Thursday, July 26, 2007

Looking for a roommate

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jason and I'm from San Francisco. I graduated from Berkeley recently and I'm really excited about starting med school.
I'm over in Philadelphia already looking for an apartment and so far I've found one place that looks pretty good. It's a two bedroom apt at 926 race st. going for 1500. It's a brand new condo so everything is new with a washer and dryer. Getting to and from school will be really convenient since the subway station is about a block away. Lots of restaurants and grocery stores nearby.
I'm looking for a roommate to share this apartment with. Guy or girl is fine as long as you're clean, responsible and a non-smoker.
Email me at JasonQLam@gmail.com if you're interested. I'm meeting again with the owner pretty soon so let me know if you're interested. Thanks. I can't wait to meet all of you and get back to school.

Jason Lam

No comments: