Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I don't bite...

Hey everyone,
It's Jason again. The place I was looking at before has been rented out but I found a place on 11th and vine that's pretty awesome. It's going for $2000 and can easily accomodate 3 people. I know it's a little pricey but all utilities are included and it's a huge 2 bedroom, newly renovated condo.

Heat, water, gas, electricity, AC all included in rent
1156 sq feet in a highrise (9th floor out of 16)
New carpet in the bedrooms
Hardwood floors
Great views from all rooms, plenty of natural light
Washer and Dryer are in the unit.
Walking distance to grocery stores , restaurants, Chinatown, Reading Terminal and public transportation
24 hr security
Large living room
Nice kitchen with gas range and dishwasher
Gym on the 2nd floor


If you're still looking for a place and are interested email me at JasonQLam@gmail.com or call me at (510)499-6056. If you have any questions let me know and I can contact the property manager. She's rented to a lot of students before and is really helpful. This is the last unit in the building.
Here are some pictures.












No comments: