Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Go Owls!

Just wanted to give everyone a quick introduction about myself. I’m 22 years old and graduated from Wake Forest in May. I live in Blue Bell, a small suburb right outside Philly, but I’m very familiar with the city. I’m also looking for a roommate and a place to live, so if anyone is in need of another roommate or wants to look around, feel free to contact me.

I' m very excited for August as I’m sure all of you are as well. Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Kevin Gordon


Also, here's my email and cell if anyone wants to contact me.
k8c5g@comcast.net
Cell: 610.564.9830

1 comment:

Nikko said...

I am looking for a place to live so I am interested in your place. If it is still available and you would like to contact me, my email for now is narger@middlebury.edu. Thanks.