Friday, June 22, 2007

Hello Everyone!

Hi Guys,
My name is Inga Aikman. I'm 21 years old, and just graduated from the University of Miami with a Bachelor of Science degree in May. I'm originally from Belize, and am actually there right now visiting family.

In terms of my interests and hobbies, I dance modern ballet and really have a love for writing and journalism.

I'm relly looking forward to meeting you all! From the blogs, everyone seems so friendly and enthusiastic and committed to making our class the best class ever!

Also, does anyone have any suggestions about apartments that are near school and easily accessible via subway? And if your interested in roommates please email me at inga_s_aikman@yahoo.com. My "roommate" description is posted on the roommate wanted list on TempleMedOnline.

Can't wait to see you in August.
God Bless,
Inga

No comments: