Friday, June 1, 2007

looking to live in manayunk/ east falls / roxborough area

what's up everyone. I'm Jon Galli and I'll be a first year medical student this year. I'm currently in the process of looking for an apartment in the Manayunk/ East Falls/ Roxborough area. I'm looking for a roomate so if anyone is interested either shoot me an email at jgalli@syr.edu or send me a message on AIM at jagg64. Right now I'm kind of leaning towards Manayunk, but I'm still open to living in East Falls or Roxborough.

I'm originally from eastern PA about an hour north of philly (near Pottstown). I recently graduated from Syracuse University...in the tundra known as upstate new york. I'm a HUGE Eagles fan and I'm really looking forward to going to a couple of games again this season. Other interests of mine are playing sports, and going to concerts in the city (mostly alternative and classic rock). Also, I'm embarassed to say that I'm a little bit of a video game nerd. I recently went out and got a Nintendo Wii....very awesome.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all in the fall and I hope everyone has a great summer. see ya soon!

No comments: