Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Hello Fellow Owls!

Hi all!

My name is Zina and I just graduated from UCLA (my graduation was this past Saturday, so I really envy all of you who have been enjoying your summers already!). I'm excited to meet everyone this August and to get to know you all.

I'm originally from Southern California, although I did live in St. Louis for a few years when I was little, so I'm really excited but also a bit nervous about moving to the East Coast. I can't wait to explore Philly and the surrounding areas, and maybe even take a road trip or two, but I doubt that I'll have much time to do that :^)

I'm also looking for one or two roommates. I think that I'd like to live in the Manayunk area, but I'd be up to exploring other options as well. I'm clean, drama-free and easy-going. I'll be committed to studying but I definitely want to have fun and enjoy myself while in school. If anyone still needs a roommie, please email me at zzhangin@ucla.edu.

I look forward to seeing everyone in August!

No comments: