Sunday, June 10, 2007

Need One More For 6 Bedroom House!

Whatsup everybody,

I posted on here awhile back. Just to reiterate, my name is Gabe and I am a 22 y/o male from Eugene, Oregon coming out to Temple next year. The rest, you can reference my profile and/or my original post on here :)

I was posting because well it looks like 5 of us have been able to snag a 6 br house in the Center City/Art Museum Area and need one more for next year! We are all 22-23 y/o males from all over the country. We seem to all like to balance night life with school and are into sports, music, movies, video games, etc.

The house is a 6 br 2.5 bath four story house with a basement. The rooms are all big and good size. It comes with a wash/dryer and has street parking for cars (I think you need a permit for it) and is located at 1608 Vernon St if anyone is interested in google mapping it. The house is also right near the broad st line so transportation should be easy to and from the medical school. Rent will be roughly $440 a person + utilities which is a steal for the location

We are trying to lock this down and we need to get our applications all filed here shortly so if anyone else is still looking for a place e-mail me at gsmith2@uoregon.edu soon so we can get the ball rolling! We can sign the lease with 5, but there is a $250 lease alteration fee if we add someone so we need to get someone ASAP!

If you want more info, I'm on facebook and part of the School of Medicine c/o 2011 group so you can find me on there if you want. Also on myspace at www.myspace.com/gsmith68.

3 comments:

Kemdi said...

I'm interested. Is everyone there going to temple med? email me at k.ezeife@gmail.com

Pamela said...

hey. did you mean mt. vernon street? I live a few minutes away!

Nikko said...

I am interested in the house, my name is nikko and the best way to email me would be narger@middlebury.edu. Thanks.