Thursday, June 7, 2007

Hey Everyone!

Since I've been reading this blog, I felt weird not being social and posting. My name is Liz (or Zil) Paterek. I'm 21 and I live in New Jersey about an hour and a half from Philly, so I can visit pretty much whenever. I went to college in the Philly suburbs (Bryn Mawr) so I know a little about the city. I graduated in 06' and spent this year working at Trader Joe's (I know the most medically related job ever, right).

I'm a music dork and absolutely love the scene in Philly. If anyone else is like me we should definately plan to go see some shows. I'm also a (pretty bad) snowboarder and I vaguely remember mention of a snowboarding/skiing club. I'm really hoping I didn't just make that up in my head. However, I will have a car so if anyone else is interested in snowboarding feel free to hit me up for a ride sometime.

I'm really looking forward to meeting all of you guys in August.

Peace,
Liz

PS: If anyone wants to contact me feel free to talk to me on facebook or email me at epaterek@yahoo.com

6 comments:

Lena said...

hey -

i havent been skiing in about 3 years but id love to go again and be bad with you. also down for music too...what kind are you thinking about?

im from east windsor, nj...where are you from?

lena

Irene Chen said...

hey, i'm from west windsor-plainsboro, nj! what part of jersey are you from?

cbaumert said...

blue mountain = just north of my house...probably the place to go skiing/snowboarding, assuming we build enough wind farms to reverse global warming.

i'd go too, once i got over my fuzzy memories of collegiate ski races there. racing in the oh-so-competitive southeast conference was a tough life, let me tell you.

Melanie said...

hey, I'll be coming from Colorado and love to snowboard. I have no idea about what east coast resorts are like, but would love to go.

mel

Zil said...

I'm from Roselle, NJ kinda near Newark/Elizabeth. If you guys know where that is.
I'm into punk mainly (Philly's got a good scene) but I try to be open to everything.
East Coast snowboarding is not so great (Vermont's ok but nothing like Colorado) but I don't care as long as I have a good time doing it.

Pamela said...

hey! trader joe's is my store! haha, but I doubt you worked at 21st and market. i'm into the music scene every week and love it. I tried snowboarding once, fell on my ass real hard and haven't tried it since...who knows. Anyways, I live in the city so if you ever come in and want to hang out sometime, let me know! my email is pamelavalenza@gmail.com or I'm on facebook