Monday, June 18, 2007

Hi Everyone! I am getting really excited about coming to Temple and am looking forward to meeting you all! My name is Valerie and I just graduated from Drexel as a Bio major. I actually finished up with classes back in March and I have been working as a Pharmacy tech in Baltimore since then. I am originally from just south of Baltimore, but since I went to undergrad in Philly, I am somewhat familiar with the city. Like many of you, I try to balance my studies with my social life.
Also like many of you, I am in search of housing and/or roommate(s). I am just beginning my housing search and would like to share an apartment/house with one or more females. I don't have much of a preference on where in the city I want to live.. as long as it is safe and affordable. I consider myself to be pretty laid back and easy to live with... i just like to keep things relatively clean, but that really isn't a problem because I clean when I am stressed! I am only about 2 hours away from Philly right now, so I would be happy to join someone in their search. Also, does anyone already have housing locked down and is just in need of a roommate? You can contact me at vnd22@drexel.edu or call me at 443-928-9457.

2 comments:

LuisGarcia said...

hey valerie! where are you working in baltimore? I live in owings mills. what high school did you go to?

Valerie said...

Hey Luis.. I live in Pasadena (between Glen Burnie and Severna Park. Right now I am working at Paradigm Pharmacy in Millersville and I went to Chesapeake High School. What high school did you go to?? I'm hoping to take my car up to Philly, so maybe we will be able to carpool to Maryland around the holidays. Looking forward to meeting you!