Thursday, June 7, 2007

Late Joiner

Hey guys -

Seems I was a little late in joining the blog! But I guess its better late than never...

I am a 23 year old female, and I graduated from Penn State in '06. For the past year, I've been working for Accenture (IT Consulting company) as a Business Analyst and I've had the opportunity to travel around the country for work. Currently, I'm staffed on a project in Honolulu, Hawaii which has been pretty amazing :).

I'm also looking for a roomate. I visited Temple's Med Campus today to get some information on housing and I plan on going back next Thursday to visit some apartments in the Center City area (and hopefully sign a lease if all goes well.) If anyone is interested in making a trip down there as well, let me know!

Looking forward to meeting you all in August! Feel free to call/email me if you want to meet up or look for apartments.

Mona
484-951-1421 (cell)
vakil.mona@gmail.com (email)

No comments: