Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Hey East Coasters!


Hey guys, is our class really meeting each other for the first time online? I'm officially going to facebook stalk everyone here... just kidding!... =D hhaha don't be scared. But seriously, I'm excited to friend whore everyone out this August and meet a bunch of cool people.

First things first, I think we all need to find housing. I just went to Philly this past weekend (has anyone had philly cheesesteaks at Jim's it was awesome!) and talked to the admissions office, so I know some of the safe and convenient areas to live. When I visited, I loved the art museum area because it looks like a great place to go outside and enjoy nice weather (Are you guys laughing, I'm from CA, I can dream can't I?). I won't have a car next year, so ideally I want to live somewhere convenient for public transportation. I'm hoping to live with a couple awesome girls who I can have a great time with.

A little about me: I graduated from UC Berkeley in 2006. I am passionate about nutrition and enjoy being active. My email is J_Kim3@berkeley.edu Please contact me if you're still looking for places to live!

1 comment:

Miss K said...

Hey!
First things first, I lovvveee the picture... I'm also a secret avid fan of fb stalking people... not in a crazy way tho lol... I jus wanna kno everybody b4 I meet them... I see you like being outdoors and the like... I'm always up for a park or running outside, or whatever(kinda strange for a city girl huh?)... anywho, I have an apartment for this year... but I'm DEFINITELY gonna be looking for a roommate for second year... fb me! Karimah Smith... see ya in August!!