Thursday, June 14, 2007

Hey Everyone!!!

Hey all,

I don't want to be the only one who doesn't contribute to the blog so I figure it's about that time. I'm from New Jersey and I graduated from The College of New Jersey in 2006. I played basketball for the school and club volleyball. I've been working for a contract research company for the past year and I'm pumped to be moving to Philly. I just picked up an apartment in Rittenhouse Square, so anyone who will be close by let me know. Can't wait for August it's going to be awesome!

-Patrick

2 comments:

Scotty Lang said...

hey man,

I played a year of college basketball and I played club volleyball as well... Although I'm older, slower, and a little more top heavy, I'm sure we could make more than dent in some intramural domination... I'm down to play pick up anywhere anytime, just let me know...

-Scotty

Jason Andersen said...

Hey Patrick,

My girlfriend Tracey and I just found a place in rittenhouse sq as well. we'll be moving from boston and plan to be in philly as of late july or aug 1. look forward to meeting you!

Jason