Saturday, June 2, 2007

Shawmont/Manayunk Area

Hi Everyone,

My name is Anna, and like many of you, am also looking for a roommate for this August.

I found a nice apartment complex (http://theglenapartments.net/shawmont/index.htm) a little past the Manayunk area. It's about a 15 minute drive to school and the rent for a 2br starts a little under $1600. The parking is free (!!), there is a washer/dryer in each unit, and there's a 24 hr cardio room. If anybody is interested-- shoot me an email! anna.lim@temple.edu. (I'm open to both male and female roommates).

A little about me: I graduated from U of MD last May and took a year off to work. I am SO excited about going back to school and meeting all of you! I'm an incredibly laid-back and easy-going person (read: drama free roommate!). I plan on scoping out some of the concert venues in Philly as soon as I can and would love to have others to go to concerts with. Like some of you guys have already mentioned, I am also a video game nerd (it's my inner child).

I hope you guys have a fantastic rest of the summer, and I hope to hear from some of you soon!

Anna

2 comments:

LuisGarcia said...

Anna, so you like video games huh? that's great. i'm thinking about bringing up a gamecube but i doubt we'll have time to play.

you mentioned concerts. i am planning on seeing nickelcreek on august 18th in philly. do u know them, heard of them? if not they are an amazing pop/acoustic/bluegrass group. let me know!
luisgarciasos@gmail.com

Anna said...

Hah. I actually bought a nintendo Wii and a few games a while ago, but haven't had that much time to play it intensely yet. I'll probably bring it to school for some wii-action.

I actually have heard of nickelcreek before. I went through a phase after I watched O Brother Where Art Thou where I was into bluegrass. perhaps i'll look into some more nickelcreek!