Thursday, May 31, 2007

Galloping Galligators

I thought I'd be unique.

My name is Tamara, I'm 20 (I feel like the baby!) and I'll be coming to Philly from Boston!

I know nothing about the area and I'd really like to get an apartment with one or more other students. I'm super clean but that's really my only stipulation.

You can check out my profile at www.myspace.com/autumnashes24. My facebook link is there too. I carry my laptop with me everywhere I go (my Powerbook, for all you Mac users!) so you can email (TamaraJette@gmail.com) or message me whenever! I'd love the chance to meet people before getting to Philly!

Hope to hear from some of you soon and can't wait to meet the rest of you on August 6th!

Can I just say that we're awesome?

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Hey!
I saw you commented on Jason's posting about moving from Boston and all and so I thought I'd write and say hi too :-) I've lived in the Boston area my whole life (it sounds like you have too?), and am really excited to head to Philly and start school... we are still living in Boston now, so if you ever make it out that way maybe we could meet before school starts! And, good luck with the apartment hunt, we'll let you know how ours goes!
Take care :-),
Tracey

Tamara said...

Hey!

I've lived in MA my whole life but in the Boston area for only the last three years for school. But I love it here and I plan on coming back after medical school (if Philly doesn't do the same thing)!

I would love to meet up before we head down to Philly since you guys are so close. Whereabouts in Boston do you live? Do you know where Weymouth is? Let me know!

617.763.6896

Tracey said...

Hey :-)
I think I know where Weymouth is... although I'm certainly not familiar with the area or anything. We live right in Boston for now, in the Back Bay area, which is great.
Anyway we are apartment hunting this weekend and have a busy June but will definitely be hanging around Boston and would love to catch up in July if you'll still be around!
~Tracey

Tamara said...

Definitely shoot me an email or give my cell a buzz. I look forward to hearing from you!

617.763.6896
TamaraJette@gmail.com