Saturday, May 26, 2007

age/sex/location?

Hey all, guess we're going to be classmates and probably even friends, so this is as good of a time as any to do the whole intro thing. I am currently looking for at least one roomate, all I know is that I want to live in the city and dont want to pay too much for an apartment. Given we're all in the exact same financial boat, I think thats a common interest. But since I have to pick someone I dont know to live with, I figured it would be nice to have at least blogged with them once or twice. So this is my "I need a roomate" personal ad. My info is that I am a 22 year old male, pretty clean, and I like going out whenever the situation allows it. I know we're in med school and its not gonna be like college, but I'm still young and I hope to make my free time enjoyable here at Temple. I definately put school first, but I feel that we can all find some time to be happy and get a good laugh in everyday, no matter what. There are hundreds of pics of me on facebook, so friend me and check them out. You can also get a hold of me by my aim name: krashed77. My brother lives in philly so I will be visiting apartments soon. Oh and I guess this is like a personal ad so my turn ons include anything with the beach and girls with dark hair. Turn offs are gapped teeth and people who respond to personal ads. I look forward to meeting you all soon, have great summers.

--Kory Dawson

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Hey Kory!

I'm also looking to move to Philly from Boston so let me know if you find a place with two bedrooms!

Tamara
TamaraJette@gmail.com
AIM: autumnashes24