Monday, May 21, 2007

Intro Time + Housing Search

Hey what's up fellow Class of 2011 people! My name is Kemdi E. I'm 21 and graduated from Temple in December/January with a B.S. in Chemistry. With my time off I'm currently working in a doctor's office and going out/having fun/chillin, etc. I'm from the Philadelphia suburbs but will be living in the city. However, I still have not found housing since I am not particularly great at that. If anyone is looking for a male housemate (I don't want to share a bedroom) that has a room for under 750 (including utilities) I'd be down for it. I do have a car but I am not sure yet as to whether I will bring it to philly (depends on where I live in the city) I'd like to live in the Art Museum, Center City or Manayunk/East falls areas ideally. Main Campus was "alright," but I feel that it's time for a change in scenery after being there nearly 3 years. It would be awesome if the housing was within walking distance of a useful SEPTA line, too. See you in August!

No comments: