Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Hi from Boston

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to briefly introduce myself as so many others already have. My name is Jason and I'm 24 currently living and working in Boston. I'm two years out from college and looking forward to getting back into the swing of things. If there are any other Bostonians in the class of 2011, give me a holler. My girlfriend (Tracey, who is also in the 2011 class) and I will be around most of the summer until we move to Philly in late July. We're planning to live in the Center City area and will probably be taking a weekend trip soon to check out some apartment options. A little about myself... I enjoy playing and watching most sports (especially soccer, which I played through college), and I like going out on the town and catching a concert every now and then. I'm definitely a laid back guy and I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone in just a few short months! I hope everyone has a nice relaxing summer, and let Tracey or me know if you're in the Boston area.

Cheers,
Jason

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Hey there!

I actually just graduated from UMass Boston and currently live in Weymouth on the South Shore! I'm looking for an apartment (I wasn't sure if you guys wanted to maybe do a two-bedroom?) so let me know if you're interested or if you want to get together before you head out to Philly!

Tamara
TamaraJette@gmail.com
617.763.6896

Jason Andersen said...

Hey Tamara,

Trace and I are gonna be spending the upcoming weekend in philly looking at apartments in the city. we were thinking that we'd get a 2br/2ba for the two of us. but, we'll be around the whole month of july, and we could meet up sometime then (gonna be on vacation the last half of june after we finish work).

take it easy,
Jason