Thursday, May 17, 2007

Just wanted to say hi to all my future classmates! My name is Katrina, I'm from the Philly area originally and I just graduated from Penn. I'm looking to move to the East Falls area, and was wondering if anyone else was looking there? It would be great to have a group of people to go out with that are close by, so I'm hoping some people settle there as well. It's close to both Center City and Temple, so it's a great area to live.

If there is anyone currently in Philadelphia, we should all get together before classes start. I'm downtown almost every weekend, so just let me know and we can get a group of people together. Hope to see you all soon!

Email: kmpack@sas.upenn.edu
Cell: (215) 275-3524

5 comments:

Young said...

Hey Katrina! I just graduated from Penn too! :)

Katrina Pack said...

Yay! Are you in Philly now? Where are you moving to? You can IM me at katrina102885.

Young said...

I'm not in Philly anymore. I'm home for the summer. I think I'm going to live with a few Penn friends who are also staying in Philly. We're looking in the Center City area mostly, but we'll see. :) My IM is youngstar38. I'm headed to bed now, but we'll talk soon!

Lauren Talemal (Orientation Coordinator) said...

Hey hey! I'm in the philly area...I grew up and live currently right outside of west philly. I would love to maybe go get lunch and hang out :) my sn is snwbunny125 :)

Pamela said...

hey! I graduated from Temple last year but am still living in Philly. I don't have aim but my email is pamelavalenza@gmail.com
Hope to talk to some of you soon!