Friday, May 18, 2007

Hey There

(friendly Miss America wave), Hi guys, my name is Scotty, I'm a Gemini, and when I'm not freaking out trying to find a place to live in a city I've only been to once, I enjoy long walks on breezy afternoons, dancing the rumba beneath a rainy sky, and eating mangos in the shade of Striped Bark Maple trees :)

In all sincerity, I'm a laid back, regular guy looking for a place to live or someone to live with. But I don't even know where East Falls is (even though everyone seems to be headed there), or how to get around in the city. I live in Miami, so it's a tad difficult to get out and see places, but I'm starting to develop a keen proficiency for wasting time at work, staring mindlessly at the craigslist page, wishing I had 6 million to blow on a loft with high ceilings in the museum district. A more handsome man than I has deemed this attractive lifestyle, "la vida loca". Alas!!! I am but a poor realist and these dreams remain out of the realm of possibility, but never out of mind.

So if you're looking for a roomate, someone to play pick-up basketball or have a cocktail with, I'm your man. I'm going to head up to that city saturated with brotherly love in mid June to go exploring, so drop an email on me and we'll chat it up to discuss possibilities and exchange stories.
ScottL8770@aol.com

Ever so Sincerely,
Scotty