Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Want another introduction?

You're getting one anyway.

Noticed a couple of fellow Allentown guys posting, so I figured I might as well add myself to the list. Graduated '06 from Virginia Tech and have been living in Richmond, VA since, and making sure people's waste doesn't somehow make it into the James River.... (Any Virginians in our class?) I'll be living in East Falls starting July 1, but may periodically be getting as much climbing, backpacking (my roommate from Tech is halfway from Georgia to Maine at this very moment), and kayaking in as I can before August rolls around. Anyone that's interested in taking a day trip or two doing one or more of the above in July, let me know. I'm also planning on checking out Go Vertical (climbing gym in center city), although outdoors > indoors.

Chris
cbaumert@vt.edu

5 comments:

beth_odonnell said...

Hi Chris,
I think maybe we interviewed together. Were you interviewed 3/8?

Beth

cbaumert said...

Yep - and so did the other Beth (Wilson, I believe, scroll down the blog, I commented the same thing to her that you just commented to me)

We'll have to celebrate when we get in town.

Beth Wilson said...

Hhholllaaa!! I definitely remember both of you from our interview day. I hope you guys are amped to move to Philly! (I feel like a creeper on this blog right now - hahaha). Oh and Chris, my little bro is going to VTech next year. So I guess there might be a little Hokie in me too.

cbaumert said...

Ha - my little sister is going to Tech starting next year too...tried not to bias her too much, but then she visited during a party at my house.

Lena said...

hey -

i think id be down for some kayaking...but im warning you that ive never been and could possibly die. other than that...itd be great...stuff like canoeing or something too so if you wanna get together, let me know

lena