Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Apartment in East Falls

Hey guys! I just wanted to make you all aware of an apartment that is opening up in my building August 1st. I don't think it's posted anywhere yet, but my landlord said I could pass the information on. It's a small complex, there are 3 buildings with 5 apartments each I think. The apartment is a 1 bedroom - living room, bedroom, eat in kitchen. It has hardwoord floors, central air, garbage disposal, dishwasher, alarm system, laundry in the building, and an off street parking spot. I believe the rent is $825 for the 1 bedroom, which includes your hot and cold water, cooking gas, heat, and your parking spot. The landlord allows cats, not sure about dogs. The complex is mostly professionals and grad students.

It is 10 minutes flat to Temple without any traffic, and 15 with traffic (I've timed this at various points in the day). It is 10 minutes up to the grocery store which is an Acme. You can walk down to the coffee shop, bars, and restaurants in East Falls (3/10 of a mile). Fairmount Park is also right there, if you're into biking and running. The train station is 1/2 block away, and its 10 minutes to center city, 2 stops up to Manayunk.

The best part is...I am only 2 floors away! I will be moving into my apartment June 1st. This apartment will be available August 1st. If anyone would like to come take a look at my apartment let me know (after June 1st). I can also email you pictures. I will be out of the country from tonight until Monday, but you can email me at kmpack@sas.upenn.edu. My cell is (215) 275-3524.

If you would like to contact the landlord to see it:
William Ross
(215) 848 - 6055

I think it's still available, but it will be probably go soon. You can leave a message for him, he will get back to you. The apartment is on Cresson St.

Happy apartment hunting!

No comments: