Thursday, May 31, 2007

Third Year Student Looking for Roommate

Hello,
For those of you that don't know me, I'm Zalo, and I'm a soon- to-be third year. My house-mate and I are currently looking for a neat-minded person to share our three-bedroom, one- bathroom house in South Philly. The neighborhood is a very clean, quiet, and safe area. The house is located on 2243 S.
Carlisle Street, which is about 2.5 blocks from the Broad Street subway. Although the room is not enourmously large, it is big enough for a dresser, bed, nightstand, and has a closet. The livingroom and kitchen are large and we have a finished basement for desks and storage stuffs. Down to the business details, we have central air/heat, a washer and dryer (so no more quarters for laundry), and the rent would be $350/Mo + (gas + electricity). Water is taken care of. If you're interested, please email me at gecruzmd@temple.edu.
Gonzalo Cruz-Schiavone
(M)610.745.8386

1 comment:

Nikko said...

Hi, my name is Nikko and I am a first year looking for housing. I have a car, so I would like to commute to and from school. If you are still offering the space, let me know, my email for now is narger@middlebury.edu. Thanks.