Friday, May 18, 2007

intro!

Hey Guys, its been fun reading some of the intros. I am getting increasingly excited about the next four years and getting to know all of you!

As for me..I am Jay from so. california. I am graduating from UC Irvine with a major in neurobiology. Like most of you, I enjoy going out, sports, and just hanging out. So scott, im def. up for a pick up basketball game or a drink or both! And im an absolutely crazy baseball fan and alhough im a avid angels fan, i look forward to checking out the phillies. I hope someone would be interested in accompanying me! I wish I was going to arrive in philli ahead of time so I can hang out but as of right now, I plan to arrive just couple days before orientation.

Also, I was wondering if 'triangle complex' (which is graduate housing) is available for med students? Or is it just a better idea to live bit off campus. I been visiting some of the apartment websites but being on the other side of the country, its hard to tell what they are like or what the area is like. But alot of you have said east falls is a good place so I'll look into that. Lastly, how many of you plan on bringing a car?

here is my contact info:
AIM: acuransx33
email: acuransx33@yahoo.com


Cant wait guys...less than 3 months now!

Jay

1 comment:

Tamara said...

I'm a Sox fan myself but I always enjoy a good baseball game!

Tamara