Monday, May 21, 2007

Need roommates for a house

Hi,
My name is Stephanie DiGiambattista and I am looking for two female roommates to share a house in South Philadelphia. I would prefer two nonsmokers but can make exceptions. The address is 2251 S. 18th Street and it is located approximately 3 blocks from the Broad and Snyder Subway Stop, but a lot of parking is also available. All major furniture, services, and appliances are already provided. Rent and utilities will depend on the number of roommates attained. If interested in seeing the rooms please call me ASAP at 215-687-6125. Thanks!! ~Stephanie

3 comments:

KMK said...

Stephanie,
I'm interested in looking into the house you found. I'm around Philly for the summer so just email me if/when you want to get together. I'd love too meet up with you for an afternoon to look at it.

Katrina K.

KMK said...

By the way, my e-mail is Katrina85@aol.com if you're interested.

Tamara said...

And I am also interested. Let me know if you still need someone!

TamaraJette@gmail.com
617.763.6896