Thursday, May 24, 2007

Another Intro

Hey everyone, hope your summer is going well (if it started). I'm Peter Barth, originally from a little suburb of Philly named Gwynedd Valley, which is about 35 minutes northwest of center city. I just graduated from Penn State last weekend, and I'm really looking forward to returning to the Philly area. I'm looking for an apartment in the center city area, so if anyone wants to possibly get together and look around downtown, I'll be around all summer. A little bit about me: I'm a sports fan, and I have my heart broken every year by the Phillies/Eagles/Sixers, but I keep coming back for more disappointment. I like to go out, listen to a lot of music, read a little bit. I'm pretty laid back, I like to do anything fun. I'm really looking forward to meeting all of you in the fall, and if any of you are around the city over the summer and want to meet up, send me an IM. My screen name is delpier07 (the last 0 is a zero; Alessandro del Piero was my favorite soccer player when I was younger f.y.i.). Have a great summer.

1 comment:

LuisGarcia said...

Hey Peter,
I know this is late in the blog game, but are you still looking for someone to live with in center city? i'm browsing through the blog and seeing who is looking for someone. Anyways, let me know what your status is and if you're all set that's totally cool
luisgarciasos@gmail.com