Thursday, May 24, 2007

Hi everyone/looking for apartments and roommates

Hi everybody,

My name is Greg Schrank and I just graduated from Boston College last week. I've lived in Massachusetts my whole life and I'm really looking foward to a change of pace next year. As of now, I'm looking into finding an apartment somewhere in Center City, but I'm not that familiar with the area. The art museum and Rittenhouse Square areas seem pretty sweet and not too expensive. I would like to be somewhere in the downtown area with bars and restaurants and such. Two bedroom apartments seem to be going for around $1400, which isn't too bad, but I would be fine living in a three or four bedroom place if more people are interested. I don't plan on bringing my car down, at least for the first two years, which is part of the reason why I'd like to live in the city. About myself, I'm 21 and I enjoy pretty much anything outdoors especially sports. I'm a big baseball and football fan and I maintain a good balance of going out and hitting the bars as well as school work. For the next couple of weeks I will be on a cross coutnry road trip as part of that whole "I just graduated from college" sort of thing, but I will be back towards the end of June and could meet up in Philly to view apartments if anyone will be around and I could move in anytime after that. I'll be looking online for places over the next couple of days and if I'll post any good finds. Feel free to email me if you are interested or have any good tips on apartments. My email is : gregory.schrank@gmail.com and I also have a facebook account like everyone else. Enjoy your summers and I look foward to meeting you all in the August.

Greg

No comments: