Thursday, May 31, 2007

hey, looking for a roommate as well...

Hi Everyone,

My name is Helen and I just graduated from Brandeis Univ. in Waltham, MA. I was born in Boston and have lived here all my life. I'm very excited to move to Philadelphia =) I'm looking for roommates (with at least 1 other girl) and since I won't have a car somewhere that is accessible by public transportation is preferable. I've been browsing apts in the East Falls, Manayunk and Art Museum areas but I haven't found a place yet. I study hard and love to have fun, and people say I'm nice so if anyone's interested please let me know (email: hlee84@gmail.com). I'll be seeing all of you soon!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Just thought I'd say "hi"! I too have been in the Boston area my ENTIRE life and am excited for the move to Philly! Maybe we can get a group together in Boston sometime before we move... it looks like there are at least 5 of us or so who live in the area so far...
Anyway hope you are having a good start to summer!
Take care,
Tracey