Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Hi again

Hey guys, I posted earlier to say hi. I'm the girl from Colorado. I will be in Philly June 2nd through the 9th to look for places to live. I'm posting because I'm hoping there's somebody that would like to live possibly in Manayunk/Roxborough/East falls area (from the internet they all look like great places) that has pets or wouldn't mind living with cats. I have two...I know that sounds like a lot but they are so lovable. So if anybody has pets or wouldn't mind living with them please let me know. Maybe we can get together to get a place. Also if there's anybody that is living in the area that would like to meet up for drinks while I'm there I would love that.
contact info
yesavagm@comcast.net
(720) 560-9598
Also I have a myspace..search Melanie Yesavage..its private, but I'd love to add any of you guys that want to be friends

No comments: