Thursday, May 31, 2007

center city anyone?

Hey everybody! My name is Paul Zimmerman and I just got accepted to Temple about a week ago. I graduated from UNC Chapel Hill this spring and I'm living at home in Columbia, Maryland this summer. I'm looking to find an apartment in center city for at least 2 people, preferably 3 or 4. I'm free to go apartment hunting the first two weeks of June so lemme know if you're interested. A little about myself- I'm super laid back, into sports of all kind (playing and watching), going out whenever time permits, pleasure reading, and, of course, I take academics very seriously. Feel free to email me at pzimmerm@email.unc.edu or facebook me. It sounds like we're going to have a really fun class and I can't wait to get started. Also, if anyone lives around the MD/DC area and wants to meet up, possibly at an Orioles or Nationals game, lemme know.

1 comment:

Lena said...

hey -

i pretty much put up the same exact post...but i really want to live with about 4 people in center city...or more. im down to look for apartments early june if you'd like to go...but if we get 4 people, id prefer at least one other girl if thats cool...let me know.

lena
aim - aeroshorty
lwong@eden.rutgers.edu