Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Introduction

Hey everyone. I don't know about the rest of you but I am SOO psyched to be going to Temple.

A little bit about me: I'm about to graduate from Drexel (so I've been living in Philly for the past 5 years) and I know all about the city. Just like a bunch of you guys said, I'm definitely someone who puts school first, but I like to throw in some fun to the mix too. Also, I love traveling and SCUBA diving, so I have to get some of that in before August!!!

I'll probably live at home for my first year of med school, but if any of you guys don't know about the city/certain areas and want to know if it's a good area to live in, don't hesitate to let me know. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you! It seems like we're going to have an awesome class.

Facebook: Orion Pullman
IM: Orion4184
-Orion

No comments: