Friday, May 18, 2007

Roomate wanted

Hey my name is Lauren, class of 2011. I am looking for, preferably, a female to move into a 2 bedroom apartment at Alden Park. It's in East falls, is a gated community, has a free pool, hot tub, and gym. I fell in love with the place when I visited. I am from philly so I've been looking at a lot of apartments and Alden Park is by far my favorite. Many Drexel Med, Philadelphia U., and other students live there and I felt very comfortable when I visited. If your interested you can email me at Lauren.Talemal@gmail.com and we can chat more.

Can't wait to meet everyone in August and if anyone is in the Philly area or will be and would like to meet up just shoot me an email. I'm always up for hanging out :)

2 comments:

Nikko said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nikko said...

Hi Lauren. my name is Nikko and I am going to Temple in the fall. I am from Napa, CA so I have NO CLUE about the housing situations in Philly. I want to live somewhere safe where I can commute by car to campus. Your listing sounded interesting. My email is narger@middlebury.edu if you would like to get back to me. Thanks.