Saturday, May 19, 2007

roommate wanted

Hey everybody, I'm Matt, born and raised in Seattle and graduated in June of '06 from UW. It's been nice to have a year off from school, but I'm definitely looking forward to getting back to business. I'm laid back, casual, and fun, and am looking for a roommate that wants to live in Roxborough/Manayunk/East Falls area. The only time I've ever been to the east coast was for my interview, but I've been looking at apartments a lot online. I'm going to be in Europe for the majority of the summer leading up to orientation, so I'm looking to get housing situated before too long. If anyone's interested in getting a two bedroom place in that area, give me a call at (206) 817-0885 or email me at matt.parker2006@gmail.com. Look forward to meeting you all.

No comments: