Saturday, May 26, 2007

important apt info/call for roommate!

hey guys,

Its been great reading different blogs and checking out some of your facebooks too. We seem to have a really chill class!

ok so I have been researching apartments and I want to get it squared away soon. So I looked into this apt complex called Woodmere. I called them today and they have 2 units of a 2 bedroom apartment left. The rent is $1150/month and this includes utilities. For those bringing a car, the apartment has a free parking lot. As of right now this sounds like the best deal to me! And the commuting time would be roughly 15 minutes (7 miles). I believe I also read on a earlier post that someone else was going to live in woodmere.

I dont want to worry about apartments anymore so I want to go for this. Now for the important part: anyone interested in this apartment and rooming with me?? I am looking for one other roommate and you would have your own room. We would have to move quick because the apartments may go quickly ( there are 2 units available). Ideally, I want to call them tuesday and confirm. So before committing to being a roommate with me, I should say a little something about myself...
I am a 22 yr old male from california. Like all of you, I like going out and I think I manage play/work well. I am into all kinds of sports (playing and watching), video games (i will be bringing my ps2), enjoy going out and having couple drinks. but at the same time, I am very much dedicated to medicine so I can be serious as well. I like to think I am responsible, considerate, and clean (I can give email addresses of my current roommates for references lol).
But if you really want to know me, add me on facebook check out my pictures, im me on AIM and we can chat.

So ya, I want to call back woodmere tuesday so if anyone is interested in this apt and rooming with me please contact me!!

email: acuransx33@yahoo.com (I dont drive a nsx unfortunately)
AIM: acuransx33 (but i wish i did)
facebook: Jay Shah

Sorry for the long ass post!! Enjoy the long weekend everyone.

Jay Shah

1 comment:

Nikko said...

Hi Jay. my name is Nikko and I am going to Temple in the fall. I am from Napa, CA so I have NO CLUE about the housing situations in Philly. I want to live somewhere safe where I can commute by car to campus. Your listing sounded interesting. My email is narger@middlebury.edu if you would like to get back to me. Thanks.