Friday, May 18, 2007

Hey Everyone! Just saying hi!

Hey everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself to my future classmates! I'm Irene(c/o 2011), just graduated from Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh. I majored in Electrical/computer engineering and biomedical engineering. I'm originally from New Jersey and have lived there pretty much all my life. I'm also looking for a place in East Falls or around that area(manayuk, roxborough) since I plan on bringing my car. I've found quite a number of apartment complexes in the surrounding areas, but haven't had the chance to check them out yet.
I'm really looking forward to meeting you all, and it will be awesome if we all live around the same area so we could hang out.
I'm definitely up for hanging out before school starts since I'll be around the area in the summer.

AIM: ICCONFETTI
EMAIL: irenehwachen@gmail.com

No comments: