Wednesday, May 23, 2007

good evening to everyone

Hi Guys and Gals

My name is Steve Back. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone in a few weeks. I'm from Cherry Hill, Nj, graduated from Carnegie Mellon in '05. I've gotten excited about the upcomming school year from reading everyone's posts. I'm moving to the city in June and found a place in East Falls to live. I've looked in a few neighborhoods and at quite a few different places during my housing search so if anyone would like my opinions about different neighborhoods just send me a note. I'd love to chat or email. My sn on aim is loverocake and my email address is stevenback@gmail.com.

Steve Back

5 comments:

Irene Chen said...

Hey Steve,
I graduated from Carnegie Mellon too just this year :) Just thought that was cool. What did you study?

- Irene

Steve Back said...

Hi Irene, congrats on graduation! Does feel good to finish? I studied chemical engineering, how about you?

Irene Chen said...

Yea, it feels great to finish. I studied Elec/comp engineering + biomed. We're both CIT alumni eh? :)

Katrina Pack said...

I'm living in East Falls as well...yay for East Falls! Hopefully we can study/go out together with everyone in the area once school starts.

Katrina Pack said...

I'm living in East Falls as well...yay for East Falls! Hopefully we can study/go out together with everyone in the area once school starts.