Thursday, May 17, 2007

First-year student looking for a roommate

Hey everyone,
I'm a 23 year old male (Class of 2011), and I'm looking for roommate. I'm from the Philly area and I've checked out a few apartments in the past couple weeks. I'm trying to live close to center city, and then I plan on taking the subway to campus each day. So far I found a really nice loft-style apartment that is about 3 blocks from the subway. Its in the art museum section of the city. The price will probably run about $800-850 per month per person once all of the utilities are added on. It also comes with a garage parking space if you're interested in bringing a car. The only downside about the apartment is that its a one bedroom. But after 4 years of undergrad, I don't minding lofting a bed and sharing the bedroom because the rest of the apartment is pretty big. If you're interested at all, get back to me and I'll send you a link to the apartment building's website so you can check it out for yourself.

No comments: