Friday, May 18, 2007

Seeking roommate/apt,Can't wait to come to Philly

Hey Everybody,

I’m ecstatic about starting the MD program at Temple Med and meeting everyone in my class. Los Angeles, CA is my home and I went to undergrad at UC Berkeley, just graduating in December. I’m also looking for roommates and/or an apartment to share. I would be a1st year male, prefer my own room, but more than willing to share. Rent at max $650ish would be best for me. I wouldn’t have a car, so a location in close to campus and public transportation is best, preferably Center City. I’m social (I'll bring the hooka), outgoing (round one on me), clean, willing to compromise, & committed to the books. Please definitely contact me if interested.

Sep

sepehr.rotchel@temple.edu

(310)849-0155

I also made a Facebook group for us - Temple Med Class of 2011: http://berkeley.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2361437568

3 comments:

Irene Chen said...

hey, there's another temple group on facebook for c/o 2011. it's called Temple University School of Medicine C/O 2011 so you can join that one. That one already has ~10 people on it, so I think it was created some time ago.

DanimalSensei said...

you sound like the kind of guy i'd like to live with. i'm very outgoing and always love going out and having people come back to my place. i do lots of things and like to live with other people who are active too. i'm very easy to live with. i'm in japan right now, been working/living here for a year. i'll be back in late june/early july- i'm from philly. i guess it's not terribly convenient for either of us to find apartments, but we can both check it out.
anyway- i hope to talk to you more and get a chance to know you a bit- see if we'd be good to live together.
peace,
~Dan

Kory said...

Hey man, my name is Kory Dawson, im a recent grad of a small liberal arts college in PA (I'm male by the way). I can't figure out how to post a new thread on this damn thing for the life of me, and you seem like the kind of guy I might wanna live with. I think this blog is hard to use but I'm really facebook savy, and there are 277 pics of me on it so you can get a feel for what kind of social life I like. If you facebook me, then it might be easier to communicate. Despite the pictures, I do work a lot, I just dont put those pics up. haha. And my brother lives in Philly, so im already planning trips down there to look at apartments. Get in touch if your interested. P.S. I feel like this is some werid dating service, and I was wondering if you thought this was as awkward as I did. haha

--Kory Dawson