Monday, May 21, 2007

Hi!

My name is Beth Wilson. I'm originally from Chapel Hill, NC (disclaimer: I'm a Duke basketball fan) and I just graduated from Emory University in ATL. I'm currently looking for a roommate (potentially roommates) to live with in Center City. I've been looking at apartments online through craigslist and other websites and I'm planning on coming up to Philly June 11th-13th to check places out. If anyone is still interested in finding a roommate in Center City or has any suggestions let me know. My email is ewilso5@gmail.com.

3 comments:

cbaumert said...

Beth - congratulations! I'm that weird engineer guy from Virginia Tech who interviewed same day as you. We'll have to see if the other weirdos from our day of interviews follow us here too...

-Chris
P.S. - Go Hokies!

KMK said...

Hey Beth,
I don't know if I'll be back in Philly yet when you come up to visit (it'll be the tail end of a camping trip for me) but keep me in mind if you're getting an apartment in CC. I was on Craig's List last night and was completely overwhelmed, lol. I'm a Penn State fan and bleed blue and white but hopefully we can manage to get along all the same.
-Katrina K.

Lena said...

hey -

im also looking for a house in center city and i think ill either be free june 11th or the 13th if you wanna go together. i live in jersey so i can meet you pretty much anywhere in the city. let me know if youre still going - my email's lwong@eden.rutgers.edu or you can AIM me at - Aeroshorty

-lena