Friday, May 18, 2007

Greetings

I hope that everyone is enjoying their time off, or if you haven't had any yet, going to before classes start in August. I'm Zach and from Allentown which is about an hour north of Philadelphia. I did my undergrad at Temple as well. I saw some people asking about cars and living in the city. I found living in Philadelphia without a car to be really easy and relatively hassle free. If you have questions about Philadelphia, feel free to ask, I'll do my best to answer. I'll be moving to the art museum area in late June so if you're going to live in that area, or are in the city and want to get together let me know. I look forward to meeting everyone in August.

Zach
zachr@temple.edu
AIM: zachpm19

12 comments:

Young said...

hey, did you go to parkland?

zachr said...

I did. I'm assuming you did as well. What year did you graduate?

Young said...

2003. you're zach reichenbach, right? (sorry if i spelled that wrong. :) i guess you don't remember me, haha.

zachr said...

No, you spelled it right. Your name sounds famaliar but I don't think that we ever actually met. Did we?

Young said...

i don't think we met officially either, but i remember what you look like. :) i was friends with jon krisch, dave klasko, jay patel, shivani pandya, etc., and also hung out with chrissy choug, marci degrace, etc.

zachr said...

I see. Well I'm glad that I'll have a fellow Trojan at Temple Med. Where are you living for school?

cbaumert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cbaumert said...

I see A-town is well represented in our class...I'm Salisbury '02, aka like 20 times tinier than your class. I'll be living in East Falls starting July 1, but I'll be home periodically...Either of you guys going to be in the Lehigh Valley in July?

zachr said...

cbaumert,
How's things in Salisbury? I'll actually be in Philadelphia starting June 18th, if you're around let me know.

cbaumert said...

Might help if I stuck my name at the bottom of my post, eh? Actually living/working in downtown Richmond, VA at the moment...I'll post to the main board to be all introductory.
-Chris
cbaumert@vt.edu

zachr said...

Chris,
Let me know when you're checking out Go Vertical. 4 years in Philly and I never made down there. We used to go climbing at a place in Jersey but it was a little shady in terms of safety.

cbaumert said...

Will do.